Missing The World Out There


As far as travelling for self-pleasure is concerned, I've only been to few places. Every now and then, we fly to our province in Ilo-ilo but not for vacations. It was like a bad luck for us, cause everytime we'll be there, its because we have to attend a relative's funeral. If I only had enough money, I'll be going back there and this time, I'll make sure it will be for relaxation and vacation.

Every now and then, I also visit Laguna. The place is famous for their private hotspring resorts. Together with my college buddies, we went there to celebrate our friends' birthdays and also an early chrismas party celebration. So far, that's our best christmas party (cause that was just the first one :p) after we graduated from college. Its now proven: Cold December winds + Hot Spring + Apple Flavored Gin + Cool Dudes is a perfect formula for an overnight of fun. :)

Beaches in Batangas are common destination during summer season. For families who want to go out of town in tight budget and almost-near-to-city, Batangas is the place to go. But you might want to search for other shorelines with whiter sand (not like the ones with black sand) and clear sea water.

November of last year (2009), to celebrate my 23rd Birthday, me and my college buddies also went to Bolinao, Pangasinan. Roughly 7 or 8 hours trip by land. Driving was tideous and long, but it was worth the trip. Beaches there do have fine and white sand and clear water. But during low tide, water is only ankle deep so we were not able to enjoy the water that much. Good thing, the resort we stayed in had a swimming pool in it, at least we have something where we can do cannonballs and dive in for fun.



I took this picture while we were in a private Island somewhere in Camarines Norte. Fine sand, clear blue water. One good thing about this place is that it is a private Island owned by a political clan in the said area. Only few people are fortunate enough to enter. No big crowd. No unnecessary noises. And no resorts to stay in, more like a camping set up for this one. My trip there was one of the most memorable.

I've been browsing my stored pictures here in my local PC and saw this one. Made me recall and re-tell my previous trips. How I really hope, that this year will be a more travel-induced one.

Now, I can't wait to pack my stuff in the near future and go somewhere out there as my first out-of-town trip for this year. :)



No comments: